BaaS - Business Systems Analyst
This full-time Business Systems Analyst role within Deloitte's Digital Banking Solutions offering will support Deloitte's Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) asset. The Digital Banking Solutions team supports Deloitte's biggest investments in hybrid businesses from incubate and launch through scale execution.
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino), and BaaS.
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
Deloitte's Banking-as-a-Service Offering
Built on the backs of our digital banking practice and decades supporting clients of all scale making the hard decisions of who to partner with, where to start, and how improve time to value. You can't solve today's challenges by focusing on single layer (experience, cloud, core) nor on a single vendor partner - so we've built an ecosystem solution that has the hard parts of integration, data standards, and core configuration already developed to enable banking solutions. We do this by plugging in fintech partners and existing capabilities (e.g., cards, BSA-AML.) from a single framework that allows our clients to launch new propositions at speed.
Work you'll do
Some core activities you will own as a Business Systems Analyst within BaaS team include:
• Agile Delivery Responsibilities
o Enable engineering outcomes and documentation of the features, user stories, and acceptance criteria
o Support the development of the epics and user stories through product definition
o Support the ongoing refinement of the Product Backlog
o Collaborate closely with Pod Lead(s), Product Owner, and relevant business SMEs
o Drive required process definition during detailed design, as required
• Strategic Responsibilities
o Support development of materials, including decision points, storytelling, and logical structuring
o Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create artifacts
o Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
o Support assessment of business value to groom the Product Backlog
o Drive toward deadlines, managing competing priorities among targeted modules and escalating for support as needed
o Participate in team problem solving efforts
o Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience with project management
• Experience using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as internet research tools
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to identify process improvement opportunities
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
• Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
• Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, other business-related field, or technology
• Experience working with a matrixed organization
• Demonstrated interest in Financial Services and/or agile delivery
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.