Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Business Systems Analyst - Project Delivery Specialist II (56938)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Business Analyst, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If this interest, you please consider an opportunity with our Project Delivery Model.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Support migration of client's premium billing systems into single ORMB platform. Consolidating existing 2 core admin billing systems on Mainframe into Oracle system.
As a Business Analyst you'll engage in:
• Handle multiple tasks on daily basis
• Analyze existing system and target system; Perform fit-gap analysis and Elicit requirements
• Support enhancement of target system before migration
• Lay out path forward for migration for next 2-3 years
Core Business Operations (CBO) is an integrated set of offerings that addresses our clients' core business issues. CBO provides a gamut of consulting services spanning advisory, implementation and operations. CBO practitioners help our clients transform, modernize, and run their existing technology platforms right from process design to implementation and finally ensuring roll-out transition.
CBO has five different offerings - Application Modernization & Innovation focused on the delivery and support of large scale software applications and integrated systems; Cloud Engineering focused on end-to-end cloud services from migration strategy into transformation and cloud operations; Core Industry Solutions focused on industry vertical, sector specific solutions that drive operational change and automate the core of the business; Operations Transformation focused on creating a flexible, innovative business model for clients supported by a strong operations foundation; and Core Technology Operations focuses on providing services that support multi-year technology engagements around application management and development. CBO serves clients across Life Sciences and Health Care, Government & Public Services, Leisure & Hospitality, Financial Services among other industries.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• Experience with Health Plan, preferably in premium billing area
• Experience with Requirement analysis
• Experience with System analysis
• Must be willing to work Remotely and then relocate to LA, CA
• Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)