Senior Business Systems Analyst
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves Business Analyst who wants be part of a collaborative environment? As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you are a leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Accountable for the improvement of team service levels including productivity, quality, and timeline accountability
• Evaluate and analyze project processes, and make sure processes are being following in accordance with SDLC methodologies
• Identify, analyze and assist in risk mitigation and management of change processes
• Provide consultation to project teams as well as Senior project management on delivery process documentation and process reporting
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- 6+ years' of experience developing delivery process documentation
- Understanding of UAT, test cases, functional design documents, technical specification documents, and process reporting
- Understanding of best practices specific to SDLC methodologies including Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative and other project lifecycles
- Understanding of change management processes and procedures specific to handling of change requests
- Previous experience working on multiple projects with various timelines
- Hands on experience with MS Project, HP PPM skills, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Demonstrate strong communication, written and verbal
- Demonstrate strong organization and prioritization skills
<<INSERT TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS HERE
Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
<<INSERT IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS HERE
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available. Preferred Requirements
• PMP, CAPM or PMI-ACP Certification