Business Analyst w/ Top Secret Clearance (57536)
- Must hold active Top Secret clearance
- 2+ years of Business Analysis experience including requirements gathering, documentation, developing user stories etc.
- Exposure to QA testing and testing tools
- Proficiency with agile lifecycle management tools (i.e JIRA, rally, VersionOne etc.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or any time in the future
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, understanding of custom built applications and client facing experience.
- Prior experience with Agile, user experience best practices, AWS, and BI/DW tools is a plus, but not required.
- Certifications including SAFe and/or Scrum
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- Bachelor's degree required >
- Recruiter choose (1) or (2) and delete the other: (1) Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future OR (2) Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- If applicable, Recruiter choose (1) or (2) and delete the other: (1) Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role OR (2) Active > security clearance required
- Travel up to X% >
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.