Medicaid & Interoperability Business Analyst PM (57962)
- Work as a Business Analyst for CMS Interoperability and Patient Access final rule Implementation project for Florida's Medicaid agency.
- •Manage client relationships and ensure on-time delivery of project deliverables
- •Act as a primary interface for Deloitte on the project
- •Lead client interaction and rbe esponsible for requirements and design for Interoperability Planning Project and act as Project Manager
- •Responsible for coordination and communication between project stakeholder
- •responsible for designing, planning and coordinating work teams while adhering to standard project management industry practices such as the PMI framework.
- •Responsible for tracking budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics.
- •Responsible for project organization, methodologies and managing scope.
- •Responsible for managing project logs (action items, risks, issues, and decisions)
- •Providing technical oversight and support to the project team.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Deloitte's Health Technology offering transforms the way the Healthcare IT market embraces modernization and modularization. Using our deep health, government, and technology consulting experience, our team strategically advises on design as well as implements and deploys solutions. In order to help clients reduce costs, improve health outcomes, and respond to public health crises, our Health Technology practice addresses critical health agency issues including: claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics, and health case management.
Five plus years of work experience with Medicaid and/or other healthcare payer .
Five years of experience in leading Business Analysis and Client management.
5 years of leading projects.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Experience with SQL
Experience with CMS Interoperability Projects
Experience with FHIR