Lead Talent Business Analyst - GPS Offering and Solutions Support (65393)
- Proactively delivers value added metrics using appropriate tools that can be translated into insights for the business (Via PPT & Excel).
- Proactively synthesizes data in a meaningful way; organizes and analyzes data to understand trends, causality, and correlations within and among data sets; creates reports (Excel) and develops Executive Summaries (PowerPoints) to present clear and concise data insights to business leaders.
- Closely analyzes and monitors Talent data related to compensation, attrition trends, headcount, performance management, etc., to aid in greater forecasting and prioritization of short- and long-term Talent trends/objectives.
- Proactively updates, validates, and evaluates data to ensure accurate reporting while identifying ways to improve efficiencies related to data collection and reporting.
- Collaborates with Business Analyst counterparts to maximize efficiencies and achieve set goals.
- Analyzes data and fundamental information about the business and provides high level expertise and analytics.
- Supports reporting efforts, data reconciliation, and analysis for the Offerings and Solutions Leader.
- Supports fostering change throughout the organization and ensure that Talent strategies are aligned with the firm's culture.
The Business Advisor organization champions a "One Talent Team" through collaboration with the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Core Talent Services (CTS) to deliver integrated Talent services to support Business strategies and priorities.
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources leadership experience and/ or directly related experience
- Undergraduate degree required (4 year)
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (MS Excel, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Prior experience in a data analytics and visualization role
- Proven ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and provide insights
- Team player who will flourish in a fast-paced environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.