Business Analyst with Top Secret Clearance in Huntsville, AL (67460)
- Work within a team environment to identify and implement business process improvement opportunities
- Conduct data analysis, policy guidance, and provide customer support
- Responsible for project management of specific deliverables, including document updates and reporting tools
- Implement customer relationship management software
- Work with client leadership and stakeholders to evaluate current state business processes, identify potential areas for improvement, and propose future state business process designs
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our team of data analysts and data scientists help transform the controllership and treasury organization by leveraging technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to build capabilities that lead to increased efficiency and impact decision making. Our services include diagnosis analytics, process automation, analytics insight, data visualization, and financial modeling to help implement new or improved strategies in the operating model.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years' of professional experience
- Active Top Secret Security clearance required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future .
- Familiarity with and understanding of federal procurement functions
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Project experience in software application development or improvement and data analysis
- Financial transaction experience; experience on reporting large data sets to clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- MBA or other Advanced degree
- Power BI experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.