Business Systems Analyst ( R-00071816 )
Leidos seeks a Business Systems Analyst to support the Digital Solution, Inc. program. The selected candidate will have the ability to assist customers with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technical support issues as well as consulting with customers on their business processes and the relevant CRM software usage to meet those business process requirements. Onsite/In-office software consulting and software support with occasional remote customer support in a demanding Capitol Hill environment. The ability to communicate effectively with VIP customers is a plus.
This is for you, if you have an interest in joining a dynamic and respected team of individuals who provide unmatched IT Support. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy some flexibility in work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
- Ability to multi-task while supporting VIP clients.
- Provide daily support for Intranet Quorum (IQ) product to customers.
- Provide weekly reports and open tickets for each support or consulting request from customers.
- Train Intranet Quorum (IQ) product to new customers as they turnover in customer offices.
Please Note: Must be able to work onsite as needed in Washington, DC, up to 5 days a week some weeks, with some potential for remote work. This is subject to change based on Leidos, customer, and local government policy related to Pandemic Remote Work.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills):
- Candidate must have strong communication (Verbal and Written Skills), and organizational skills.
- Superior customer service.
- Ability to gain/obtain public trust clearance.
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary CRM software.
- Basic HTML knowledge and strong, demonstrated troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelors degree and 2 plus years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Additional Attributes That Will Help Ensure Success:
- Clear public speaking voice.
- Ability to multi task and work in fast paced environment.
- Professional appearance.
- Strong in-person, phone and written communication skills.
- Windows 10, MAC OS, MS Office 2016/2019 knowledge.
- Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari browser familiarity.
- Microsoft Server 2016/2019 basic knowledge and experience - potential differentiator.
- Oracle/SQL knowledge and experience - potential differentiator.
- Experience in Multimedia Design and Web Content Development is a strong differentiator.
- Previous Helpdesk phone support in combination with customer-facing/onsite support is a strong differentiator.
- Requires 1 year of experience working in a Senator or Congressman's office using IQ (Intranet Quorum) product.
- Previous helpdesk/onsite support experience and familiarity with Technical Support Ticketing/Tracking Systems.
- Previous Technical support ticket tracking experience is beneficial.