Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Combined Insurance Company of America
Manual Processing Business Analyst - (343285)
This role will focus on automation enablement, system stability and maintenance, along with collaboration with the business and IT to improve operational performance using technology, automation, and leadership.
- Understand the business domain/needs and help convert those into effective IT solutions ensuring solutions are aligned with business objectives
- Collaborate with BAs on other work streams to ensure holistic and complete solutions
- Capture detailed requirements from business users and stakeholders
- Detail these requirements into user stories and wireframes for review & approval by business customers. This may involve interstate & overseas travel
- Work with users to establish standard methodology principles
- The successful candidate will play an active role in all phases of the project lifecycle, encompassing planning, functional design, development, testing, user liaison, training, deployment planning and execution, and end-user support
- Perform various job functions or projects as assigned by team specialist or supervisor. Inclusive of but not limited to:
- Recovery projects: Support PRS Recovery team as needed by manually rating PRS policies
- State and Internal Audits: Support Compliance and provide manual rating to verify and support audits
- Create and foster a positive customer experience; demonstrate customer and employee advocacy