Business Intelligence Analyst ( R-00072647 )
Leidos is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst who is responsible for driving insightful analytics and action-based reporting that measures business performance, and for recommending improvement areas for a centralized personnel security service organization.
This position supports the Security Service Center, facility security officers, and other field security teams through continuously striving for improved data, processes and developing the infrastructure for quality, error-free reporting, utilizing tools such as Power BI, SSRS, SSIS. We are looking for a Senior Microsoft Power BI Developer to join our team to mature the Power BI reporting. We’re looking for someone who is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for professional growth, and will create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
This individual will lead the development of operational dashboards, quarterly security business reviews, and effective metrics. You will be responsible for analyzing complex business problems and issues using data to provide insight to decision makers and participate in cross-functional teams to address business issues. We’re looking for talent with excellent communications, critical thinking, and collaboration skills to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment, as well as the ability to work independently, and as part of a great team.
- Bachelor's degree in data analytics, systems engineering, or related field and 7+ years relevant experience.
- Proven SQL & Query writing skills.
- Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate)
- Work closely with Business Analysts and end users to evaluate business requirements and advise on appropriate informative views and dashboards.
- Design, develop, deploy, monitor, report and improve enterprise process data visualization.
- Develop Power BI reports, dashboards, publish reports to power BI service and establish gateway refresh schedules using DAX and PowerPivot BI.
- Work on Microsoft BI analytics stack (SSIS, SSAS) and work on investigating new tools, tool capabilities and engage with Business to propose, manage, and implement solutions.
- Develop SSAS tabular models utilizing complex DAX functions and SQL queries, stored procedures using T-SQL, CTE, XMLA, PowerShell scripts.
- Work on complex data modelling and design patterns for BI/Analytics reporting requirements.
- Develop Proof of concepts to mock up complex reporting requirements with upcoming technologies on Microsoft Analytics platform.
- Hands-on knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server SQL, as well as strong understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling.
- Ability to document business requirements and translate into technical reporting specifications.
- Maintain, update, and manage the Security Service Center audit reports, and oversee data error corrections with team managers.
- This positions requires a great deal of interactions with the Leidos Security Team, SSC Management, and individual team members.
- Able to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
Desired Skills: Two to four years personnel security administrative, or management experience. Self-starter with the ability to work independently, while at the same time being a solid group contributor with strong leadership skills. Understanding of DOD and IC personnel security policies and guidance. Understanding of SIMS security management system.Pay Range: