Business Analyst (342617)
The Business Analyst is responsible for being the liaison to the IT organization for Major Account product lines. Responsibilities include collaboration and coordination across Information Technology, Operations and business areas.
Major Functional Responsibilities:
Systems Support roles
- Provide Operational support for Major Account broker facing systems that require a liaison to the client. Roles include:
- system navigation, password resets, managing form updates, etc.
- monitor referral mailbox, technical question mailbox, and BOR requests.
- Manage ID distribution.
Business Analysts roles
- Gather business requirements and translate them to the technical community to meet user needs. Manage changes to specifications in accordance with Chubb and/or industry standards and processes
- Responsible for creating, reviewing and analyzing business requirements/documentation for potential process changes; and for translating these requirements into workflow, role/responsibility and/or procedural changes
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in the development of business requirements regarding process/workflow design components
- Work closely with quality analysts to translate business requirements to test scripts
- Utilize expertise in the business unit(s) supported, as well as the understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities to assist users in user acceptance testing
- Develop system documentation, workflows and training documentation
- Support Forms Management process in Xcelerate and the Forms Selector Database. Implement form attachment rules, and test policy form output.
- Assist in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology
- Assist in coordinating post implementation release strategies and well as issue resolution
- Use business and technical knowledge to assist business community with reporting needs
- Responsibilities include the development of detailed procedures along with design and maintenance of workflows and reference materials used by the Processing Centers and field UAs.
- Responsible for participating in or potentially leading complex, multi-line projects. Responsibilities span across projects that touch shared Underwriting systems and/or policy administration systems for multiple lines of business.