HST Sr Business Analyst (71285)
- Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices while taking ownership of tasks and/or project workstreams and guiding more junior professionals
- Support and/or lead workstreams on engagements related, but not limited, to Systems Implementation, Operations & Maintenance, Helpdesk Operations and Software Application Development & Maintenance
- Contribute to deliverables and review the work of others for quality and accuracy
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Human Services Transformation offering designs and implements large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies across federal, state, and local government agencies as well as higher education institutions. With end-users, customers, and workers at the center, we collaborate with our clients to deliver quality human services and work to support individuals in need. Some areas that we focus on include Children Services, Eligibility & Enrollment, Child Support Enforcement, and Labor & Workforce Development.
- 5 years of consulting and/or industry experience
- 5 years of experience in a project/business analyst capacity
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Prior professional services or government consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience working in teams and in a team environment that is process-oriented and deadline-driven
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to work independently under general guidance
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $80,000 to $134,000. You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance