Business Development Management Analyst - BDLP Rotational ( R-00071697-OTHLOC-PL-2D2334 )
Business Development Management Analysts as part of our Business Development Leadership Program (BDLP).
Leidos is hiring several Business Development Management Analysts as part of our Business Development Leadership Program (BDLP).
The Business Development Leadership Program (BDLP) is a commitment that ranges from two to two-and-a-half years, depending on the rotational assignments. The program is designed to prepare high potential employees for future positions by exposing them to a variety of challenging work environments, and pairing them with BD leaders who will provide mentoring throughout their rotations.
The Business Development team is a dynamic group of professionals responsible for contributing to top-line growth at the Corporate level. Our teams are fast-paced, strategic and highly motivated to win and capture new business. BDLP candidates typically have a high-energy level, strong enthusiasm, passion for innovative thinking, a competitive edge, and strong communication skills.
BDLP participants are encouraged to explore a variety of rotational assignments and select opportunities that best match their desired career path. We offer a variety of rotations to participants:
- Capture Strategy and Support
- Competitive Intelligence / Position-To-Win
- Group BD Operations and Strategy
- Proposal Operations
- Group Business Development
- Capture Excellence
- Pricing Strategies
- Corporate Strategy
- Strategic Account Executives
- Government Affairs
In addition to the regular rotational assignments, BDLP candidates will participate in specialized trainings, conferences, workshops and may accept special rotational assignments as they are presented or surface during their participation in the program.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree from an accredited university and 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Academic excellence
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 letters of recommendation
- Essay “Why do you want to be in the program? What makes you the right fit for the program?” (1 page overall max)
- Knowledge and experience in the US Government's procurement process
- Knowledge of Government Contractor’s proposal process and development
- Experience in Business Development and/or Marketing
- High Energy, enthusiasm and competitive edge
- Flexibility change rotational assignments
- Self Motivated
- Willingness to continually learn and grow
- Ability to Work in Team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Security Clearance (depending on Program assignment)