Business Analyst ( R-00073979 )
The Leidos Civil NISC IV team is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to support a new agile AI automation project with the FAA. Leidos is building a new team to develop new structure and applications for our customer. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan, generous 401k, and training to name just a few great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
This role requires an experienced Agile Scrum Master to work with a completely virtual workspace environment.
You will be responsible for eliciting the business needs of the customer to help implement solutions to complex business problems. You will act as the primary liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams. You will also be responsible for requirements development and requirements management.
- Bachelors degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters degree and 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Proficient in defining system documentation requirements based on input from technical personnel.
- Experience in UML diagramming and design documentation.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining Data Flow Diagrams and developing Use Cases.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Exposure to writing Technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively; strong and proven problem solving.
- Self-managed with the ability to mentor others.
- Strong experience with ALM to manage requirements.
- Experience creating test plan, test cases and test execution.
- Database experience such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SQL and JDBC.
- Familiarity with project management frameworks.
- Previous experience with Aviation industry.
- Agile certification is desired.
- Experience with Automation testing tools is desired.
- IIBA-AAC Certification is preferred
- PMI-ACP is preferred
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) preferred