Sr. Business Analyst ( R-00074345 )
Are you interested in improving and shaping the IT industry? Leidos is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst who is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for professional growth, and is interested in supporting an Investor Owned Utility client headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana. Leidos has a long-term customer who we have supported in all areas of IT operations since the client’s first outsourcing engagement over 20 years ago.
The successful candidate will be required to coordinate system requirements with technical resources, project managers, and customers at various levels. Responsibilities will include analysis, change management, coordinating and tracking of information on high visibility and tightly scheduled large projects with customers and deadlines. The candidate will also be required to develop solutions that require depth of technical knowledge and understand through discussions with the technical team.
- Analyzing, evaluating, and documenting business processes
- Gathering key requirements from stakeholders and producing useful reports and analysis
- Facilitating meetings and presenting reports, analysis, or findings
- Documenting and effectively communicating the results of your efforts
- Documenting, implementing, and maintaining standard operating procedures
- Validating that solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Writing user stories, acceptance criteria, and participating in user acceptance testing
- Develop a thorough understanding of business processes, best practices, and available supporting technology & documentation.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar field with 4+ years of related experience. High school diploma with an additional 4+ years experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must be self-driven and have demonstrated the ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Demonstrated multitasking ability, problem solving skills and a consistent record of on time delivery and customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Explains technical solutions, practices, and procedures to technical resources, project managers, and customers at various levels through excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Utilities experience is preferred