Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Business Strategy Consultant (83693)
Are you a big-picture thinker who connects the dots and thrives on anticipating the unexpected? Are you energized by helping organizations prepare for challenges to mitigate risks? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise our Government and Public Sector clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Consulting's Strategy team! Our GPS practice brings deep industry expertise, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve our client's most complex business problems. Join us, and play a key role in helping to design our clients' roadmap to the future.
Our Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities that will allow us to architect integrated programs that transform our clients' businesses, including Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Technology Strategy & Insights, Enterprise Model Design, Enterprise Cloud Strategy and Business Transformation.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win, in order to drive growth and enterprise value.
Strategy will help our clients:
- Identify strategies for growth and value creation
- Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic vision
- Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology and Cloud trends to architect future business strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering, or other business-related field
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required Security Clearance for this role
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Experience working with Lean Six Sigma
- Well versed in Business Process Re-Engineering
- Previous hands on experience with value stream mapping and predictive modeling