Business Process Consultant - Telecommute (108621385)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The focus of this role is to lead strategic initiatives aimed to improve Provider experience. This will include identifying drivers through call analytics and VOE, and driving positively changes in Repeat call, Contact rate, Provider NPS and Employee experience.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Lead or help develop program or project scope statements, in consultation with applicable stakeholders (e.g. program/project charter, Statement of Work, Business Vision Document)
- Work with resource managers to drive the identification of the skills, duration and effort required for successful project execution
- Collect, analyze and maintain financial forecast information (e.g. labor, hardware, software), using input from applicable sources
- Establish/apply quality objectives, criteria, standards and levels using appropriate quality management methods, with stakeholder input (e.g. key performance indicators, scope definition)
- Develop, communicate and implement program/project risk/issue management plans and strategies (e.g. mitigation, avoidance, transfer, acceptance)
- Works with less structured, more complex issues
- Serves as a resource to others
- Identify and implement strategies to drive improvement in key Provider Operational metrics such as Repeat Caller, and to enhance Provider experience
- Interpret and analyze data and recommend best approaches for use across the organization
- Solves complex problems and/or conducts complex analysis
- Work closely with Business Partners to develop and execute on Action Plans
- Ensure measurement systems are in place
- Monitor, track, and report on key performance indicator metrics
- Manage end to end activities for the completion of Action plans
- Communicate and lead in a manner that fosters collaboration, greater understanding, employee engagement and commitment to results
- Support ad-hoc operations efforts in various capacities
- Ability to convert data into business value story and explain the rationale
- Strong storytelling skills: ability to convey work into a story/presentation highlighting key value
- Provide project status updates and report out on findings
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, manage multiple priorities and deadlines, be detail-oriented and work independently as well as in groups
- Ability to complete work assignments and achieve results in a matrix and sometimes ambiguous work environment
- Develop, document, and implement project communication plans (e.g., stakeholder communications)
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in project management
- 4+ years of analytical experience, analyzing large data sets to identify root cause issues and opportunities
- Prior experience with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams, including business and technology partners
- Experience in driving root cause of transaction service issues
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint )
- Demonstrated management, organizational, and prioritization skills with ability to balance multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and results and understand implications
- Undergraduate degree
- PMP certification
- Intermediate proficiency or above with Visio
- Problem solving using complex analysis
- Demonstrated communications skills, including the ability to write clearly, succinctly and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience; organize complex and detailed information into executive level summaries
- Solid ability to partner with cross-functional teams
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key words: Project management, Business process , Six Sigma, call analytics, repeat call, VOC, voice of the customer, NPS, contact rate, call operations, Telecommute, telecommuter