Business Systems Consultant, ITHAM - Taguig City, NCR (109026360)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of IT hardware (Ends user, Server & Network Infrastructure assets) within the organization. This includes planning, monitoring, and recording hardware assets to ensure compliance. Develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles. Manage and monitor the asset management system to ensure IT asset data is captured, recorded, and updated in a timely manner. Assist with the development and implementation of processes and procedures that are consistent with industry best practices for tracking assets through the asset lifecycle.
We are looking for a strong, ambitious and dynamic IT Asset Management (ITAM) specialist who can be inserted into different situations within the team and be a strong contributor to driving change and innovation through process efficiency and automation.
- Ensure effective management of the Asset Management database/tool and continuously evaluate asset lifecycle processes for improvement and increased effectiveness on controls and quality from purchase through disposal
- Provide KPI/Metric information and standardized reporting on a scheduled basis together with unscheduled reporting demanded by management
- Design processes relating to hardware asset management, execute and enhance them
- Establish and maintain documentation of procedures, processes, and reports concerning asset
- Perform research on industry best practice and incorporate it with organizational practices
- Work with asset owners including End user and data center assets to ensure proper chain of custody process, controls and data management from purchase through disposal
- Analyze existing operations and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the end user, server & network infrastructure and IT systems
- Work to develop a master asset management plan specifically attuned for all devices. Assess and manage risks associated with current assets
- Develop strong relationships with vendors and/ or create new relationships where the change will benefit Optum in improved quality, delivery, or cost or procurement
- Represents ITAM hardware operations in internal and external audits, audit responses, and evidence gathering and submission
- Engage with cross functional teams to ensure customer and ITAM requirements are met and goals achieved
- Provide guidance to other team members ITAM policies, standards, guidelines, controls, and quality requirements
- Contribute to, and deliver on, small to medium size IT asset management projects including general enterprise process enhancements, etc.
- Utilizes strong analytical skills and demonstrates innovative thinking and creative solutions with attention to detail in developing and documenting processes and automation
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them
- Performs complex conceptual analyses and provides explanations and information to others on the most complex issues
- Initiative, drive and willingness to own tasks, seek solutions and exceed expectations
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- 4+ years of strong experience of IT hardware (Ends user, Server & Network Infrastructure assets)
- 4+ years of direct experience in IT Asset management
- Experience using industry standard ITAM solutions like SNOW Software etc
- Ability and experience in executing strategic asset management processes successfully
- Good working knowledge of ITSM systems like ServiceNow and Remedy
- Fundamental working knowledge of SQL, including use of Microsoft Access or SQL Server Management Studio, or other reporting tools & structure
- Significant understanding of the IT asset lifecycle, general IT Asset Management tools and IT asset disposition practices
- Good understanding of hardware asset management policies, procedures and best practices
- Understanding and implementation of quality controls, and risk mitigation
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel, Visio and MS Access
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Robust data analytic, data management and reporting skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data and present results
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, organized and capable of handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Good to have IAITAM Certification, such as CHAMP, CITAD
- Experience on Business intelligence tool like PowerBI/Tableau
- Understanding of End Point Management systems like SCCM, Workspace ONE etc.
- Understanding of contractual language, terms & conditions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.