Business Intelligence Consultant ( 603470-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The marketing analytics consultant will be a member of Verizon’s Marketing Sciences & Lifecycle Management team. In this role, the analytics consultant will be responsible for driving growth for business customers ranging from small business to large enterprises. Verizon’s digital lifecycle team will look to this individual to proactively drive bottom-up data driven recommendations as well as adapt to top-down requirements from executive leadership. This individual will provide analytical support to digital and marketing campaign managers to drive lifecycle evolution by identifying intelligent targeting, content and personalization opportunities. In this role, the analytics consultant will be responsible for proactively determining actionable insights and problem-solving analysis assisting customer journey mapping, customer experience, and communication strategy work. You will execute these strategies by leading peers from cross-functional teams including but not limited to: Digital Lifecycle Strategy, CRM Campaign, Database Marketing, Offer Strategy, Finance, Digital Operations, and Data Science andPredictive Analytics.
- Lead lifecycle analysis and insight generation to support base orchestration, personalization and digital strategy work for the Growth team.
- Utilize journey analytics to develop a deeper understanding of the customer’s profile, point-of-contact engagement and activity across online and offline channels. Use findings to tie behavioral data to inform audience pulls for our communication strategies.
- Serve as a power user of the Adobe Experience Platform for proactive insight generation from journey analytics tied to growth nurture and campaign journeys. Collaborate with lifecycle consultants in refining omnichannel retargeting and reengagement strategies via search, browse and abandoned shopping cart capture etc.
- Analyze performance by distilling complex data sets into concise and actionable data insights. This will be used to further refine journey mapping work to drive greater value and a superior experience for the customer. Ability to package fact-based recommendations clearly and “tell a story” with data is critical for success in this role.
- Build, automate and maintain complex SQL queries and help lead measurement architecture conversations with agency – recommending and managing meaningful clusters of data necessary for strategy effectiveness to meet Growth and Revenue goals.
- Own leadership updates via scorecards on program performance as well as overall growth forecast reporting with CRM agency and database marketing teams. Make analytical findings available through development of Google and PowerPoint slides, Tableau dashboards, and excel reports.
- Collaborate with data sciences team to recommend model opportunities and validate indicators for behavior propensity and revenue growth.
Where you’ll be working...
- This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of key CRM platforms and systems (i.e., Marketo, Adobe Analytics Site Catalyst, Adobe Experience Platform AEP, Adobe Customer Journey Analytics CJA and Salesforce).
- Knowledge of marketing analytics and campaign success measures.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A master’s degree.
- Understanding of direct marketing best practices across key tactics (email, direct mail, SMS, digital, retargeting).
- Ability to translate complex ideas and express them in concise, simple to understand ways.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and multi-task across projects.
Where you’ll be working:
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.