Senior Learning & Development Consultant - Contract Sales
Senior Learning & Development Consultant - Contract Sales (Job Number: 2303098 )
In Penske Talent Development, it is our mission to create the experiences and resources for our colleagues to transform as human beings. In doing so, we grow the organization’s capacity to serve our communities while being a positive force for good in the world.
This REMOTE role is responsible for consulting with Penske’s Contract Sales Department for the design and implementation of learning and development solutions that align to business strategies and meet associate developmental needs.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to work with a passionate, progressive, and high-impact Talent team that is really making a difference in the organization and ensuring our customers success. You will form strong internal partnerships with all levels of leadership as you look to impact their business priorities, and challenges. On a daily basis, you will cultivate fresh perspectives in learning and development and see meaningful results in yourself and others!
Penske’s corporate offices are located in Reading, PA, 75 miles northwest of Philadelphia. Candidates need to be open to travel as needed approximately 15%.
- Design and develop learning programs and content in collaboration with the Learning Design team to ensure the best possible learning experience for our associates
- Own and facilitate programs (Virtually and In-Person) that are targeted to address the needs of the Sales organization
- Maintain instructionally sound Contract Sales department curriculum by evaluating content for currency and alignment to the business needs
- Consult with senior leadership and other stakeholders in our corporate Sales department, field Sales leaders, and our Operations leaders in assessing business needs of our Sales team to support individual and required skill development to achieve our overall business objectives
- Operate Learning technologies and systems used in the delivery of instructional and/or interactive programs or courses (i.e. LEARN, LMS365, Salesforce, Zoom, Teams etc..).
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of Program content and design
- Work collaboratively within the Talent & OD function and with other enterprise learning professionals
- Analyze and advise on adjustments to knowledge, skills and capabilities as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required, a degree in Human Resources or related social science degree preferred or 5 years equivalent work experience required
- 2 years of Adult Learning & Development experience preferred
- Experience facilitating / instructing in a professional setting required
- Must be able to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Experience with project management and program design / development / implementation required
- Expertise in needs assessment and consultation with business partners across a defined portfolio required
- Consistently demonstrates exemplary follow through and proactive solution development to organization needs
- Experience with talent management systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be collaborative & work in a team environment
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Must be customer-centric with excellent interpersonal skills
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
In Talent Development, we:
• Grow leaders at all levels of the organization
• Honor the wholeness of the human experience
• Explore multiple perspectives with inclusion and humility
• Stay connected to meaning and purpose
• Develop ourselves
• Stay curious and humble
• Stay in condition to make a difference everyday
Work Locations :100 Kachel Boulevard 100 Kachel Boulevard
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Human Resources
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PL.Senior Learning and Development Consultant
Req ID: 2303098