Sr. Consultant, Talent & Organization Development - Data and Analytics
Sr. Consultant, Talent & Organization Development - Data and Analytics (Job Number: 2216072 )
In Penske Talent Development, it is our mission to create the experiences and resources for our colleagues to transform as human beings. In doing so, we grow the organization’s capacity to serve our communities while being a positive force for good in the world.
The Sr. Consultant of Talent & OD is responsible for consulting with Penske's Data and Analytics professionals for the creation and implementation of plans, projects and programs addressing the data & analytics organizational learning and talent development needs. We provide opportunities to impact associates at every stage of an associate's career and develop them professionally. This role balances operational execution with contribution to the strategic direction of the business and L&D activities across enterprise data and analytics.
As the Learning and Development Sr. Consultant, you will partner with the data, analytics and finance leaders across the organization during a period of unprecedented innovation and advancement. With a long-standing commitment to investment, our Enterprise Analytics and Finance strategy seeks to further evolve and accelerate learning as an imperative for our business across the Penske Organization.
The Sr. Consultant will report to the Sr. Manager – Professional and Organizational Development. Penske’s corporate offices are located in Reading, PA, 75 miles northwest of Philadelphia. Candidates that are within a commutable distance are highly preferred. All candidates must be able to establish and maintain a presence to advance initiatives with senior leaders and oversee positive relations with staff.
- Facilitate interactive, instructor-led training sessions and build a portfolio to implement Data and Analytics Curriculum that encompasses development areas in the space of technical, functional and interpersonal skills
- Consult with all levels of leadership within data & analytics to define business requirements and areas of greatest potential impact in order to translate into future L&D solutions. When L&D solutions are not warranted, provide consultation and act as key advisor
- Partner with functional and technical SMEs on the alignment and deployment of data and analytics learning solutions
- Partner and development oversight of the Penske Analytics Network as an extension of leadership members and steering committee. This includes a specific focus on community collaboration, training and development and partnership with the membership and strategy teams
- Seek solutions with subject matter experts to offer consistency, cost effectiveness, efficacy, repeatability, and sustainability. Validate and prioritize emerging skills and knowledge needs on an ongoing basis
- Operate and maintain learning technologies and systems used in the delivery of instructional and/or interactive programs or courses. Track completion data and key learning metrics; in addition to leveraging other systems and technologies needed for reporting purposes
- Work closely with the HR talent development team as analytics SME to leverage new and existing talent development data and metrics to translate those data into insights through analysis that drives deliberate action plans, changes, and investments
- Manage and create instructionally sound curriculum through instructional design knowledge and expertise
•Bachelor’s Degree preferred. If no degree, equivalent work experience is required
- Subject matter expertise in Data, Analytics and Finance that includes both functional and technical skills.
- 2 years of Adult Learning & Development experience required
- 2 years of virtual and in-person facilitation and presentation skills highly preferred
- 1 year consulting of technical skills in a decentralized workforce preferred
- Demonstrates proficiency in facilitation skills, instructional design, performance consulting skills, and program management
- Strong executive presence, advanced verbal and written communication skills and positive influencing skills are necessary
- Ability to partner with operational groups and other talent development team members to ensure successful design and implementation of identified training programs
- Some technical skills and system knowledge of relevant learning tools (authoring applications, webinar platforms, learning management systems, etc.)
- Some overnight travel up to 10-15% may be required. Occasional day travel near corporate office location
- Must be customer centric with excellent interpersonal skills
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
In Talent Development, we:
- Grow leaders at all levels of the organization
- Honor the wholeness of the human experience
- Explore multiple perspectives with inclusion and humility
- Stay connected to meaning and purpose
- Develop ourselves
- Stay curious and humble
- Look to make a difference everyday
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Kachel Boulevard 100 Kachel Boulevard
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Human Resources
Req ID: 2216072