Business Valuation Senior Consultant Renewable Energy (15222)
- Financial reporting valuations for business combinations (i.e., a client's allocation of purchase price to assets and liabilities acquired), inclusive of enterprise values, intangible assets, legal entities, real estate, personal property and MACRS classifications.
- Valuation of goodwill and indefinite and long-lived asset impairment testing for financial reporting purposes.
- Valuation for tax purposes, including federal, state, local, international and personal tax and in support of tax equity financings, as well as services related to a client's allocation of purchase price for tax purposes only.
- Consultative services to assist clients with their business plan development, strategic investment decisions, or other financial objectives
- Assist with other financial reporting valuations such as derivative securities, debt instruments, and Employee Stock Option Plans
- Valuations for regulatory and compliance purposes
Working across industry sectors, from law firms to government agencies, we bring deep experience in valuing, modeling and analyzing business interests and their underlying assets, including real estate, fixed assets, intellectual property and complex financial instruments. We have a highly-specialized approach connected with a deep understanding of our clients businesses and markets, which enables us to provide insights related to the full spectrum of business transactions from mergers and acquisitions to litigation and disputes. This allows us to help our clients identify opportunities for growth and long-term advantage. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Valuation practice