Business Analytics Senior Consultant (18439)
- Collaborates with team members to design and implement predictive and statistical models to forecast future business performance leveraging advanced machine learning platforms.
- Analyzes internal and external data to understand performance drivers and identify improvement opportunities
- Identifies opportunities to streamline and automate analytical processes and data pipelines that feed predictive models, dashboards and other analyses for leadership
- Examines Deloitte Consulting's businesses from different perspectives, driving new analytical insights, while establishing analytics as a sustainable, world-class capability
- Teams with groups across Deloitte Consulting's businesses to support the Enabling Areas and Business Functions in a variety of special and complex analytics projects
- Communicates analysis and recommendations in a clear, succinct manner and produces leadership-quality deliverables that explain, present and analyze the financial performance and plans of the business
The Consulting Operations & Finance team provides specialized analytical and finance services in support of the Deloitte Consulting Leadership. The team drives key processes including strategic analytics, long-range financial planning, external and internal trend analysis, annual planning and investments analysis.
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience with focus on advanced analytics and predictive modeling
- Experience with machine learning algorithms such as random forests, clustering, logistic regression, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science, Statistics or related field
- Experience in Dataiku and/or DataRobot.
- Experience in data visualization and statistical modeling tools (e.g., Tableau, Python, R)
- Experience in UiPath
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we've invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities-including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments-to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people's growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.