Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Consultant, Core Business Operations, Systems Engineering in Denver, CO and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Collaborate with teams of professional staff to provide software testing and implementation services to unlock the value of technology investments, ranging from requirements to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond as discrete services or comprehensive solutions in the Banking, Financial Services, Telecom, Cable, Media, and Entertainment industries. Perform assessments of existing information systems and identify gaps between business requirements and current system capabilities; and provide application analysis, testing, and application modifications or refactoring services to meet architecture and infrastructure goals. Transform business user stories and product backlogs into functional requirements; and create test cases and perform Functional, Non-functional, SIT (System Integration), Black-box, White-box, and End-to-end testing for software implementation. Perform test estimation, test planning, test design, test execution, and test reporting; and coordinate testing and test artifacts across all phases of testing, such as SIT, UAT (User Acceptance Testing), End-to-end, and Performance testing. Test sub-components of larger application systems; and integrate the applications with each other and continuously optimize system structures to improve stability and performance. Develop and maintain in-sprint automation and coverage for the regression suite by deploying the latest automation tools. Research user reported issues, identify root causes and resolutions, implement fixes, and liaise between business functions, end users, and technical delivery teams. Follow the standards in the development and testing life cycle to ensure compliance with audit requirements. Create technical and functional system requirements and use cases, including screen layouts, navigation flows, logic diagrams, data models, and process models.
- 80% travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering (Any), or a related field and one (1) year of related work experience in the job offered or in a related occupation. Must also have one (1) year of related work experience involving each of the following:
- Capturing business requirements and tracking test cases and defects using test management tools including Jira, HP ALM (Application Life Cycle Management), and IBM Rational ClearQuest;
- Configuring automation frameworks using Selenium, as well as TestNG, Cucumber, and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) concepts;
- Handling different versions of code using source code management tools including GitHub and GitLab, and configuring this code for continuous integration and continuous delivery using Jenkins, BitBucket, and Sauce Labs;
- Providing web services and API (Application Programming Interface) test solutions using tools including Parasoft SOAtest, Postman, and SoapUI (Simple Object Access Protocol User Interface);
- Performing Splunk data analysis to narrow application issues and help developers triage issues; and
- Participating in all Agile ceremonies and coordinating development work with offshore teams.
- 80% travel required nationally
- Telecommuting permitted