PDM Consulting Clinical - Cerner Functional Consultant - Core Business Operations (35083)
- Perform application support and enhancement service including workflow and configuration changes, vendor and client coordination. Configuration, administration, reporting and interface development.
- Help define business requirements and process design (including scenario design and flow mapping).
- Create functional designs, prototyping test planning and execution, training coordination, and documentation of operational support procedures
- Perform service delivery at or above delivery metrics, customer satisfaction, coordination with a global team, perform effort estimation, design and implement changes, align with client ITSM processes
CBO Systems Engineering Team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Systems Engineering specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration.
Qualifications (Remember OFCCP Compliance)
- 2+ years of experience with Cerner ERM (Powerchart, Firstnet, Farmnet, Registration, Scheduling, Ambulatory, etc.), providing technical support and enhancement in assigned Soarian project.
- Experience with healthcare EDI/HIE, HL7 and FHIR interoperability standards, Oracle PL SQL.
- Experience operating in large sized teams and technology engagements, including client and consulting staff
- Excellent business and system analysis skills. Ability to translate user requirements into applicable support systems and processes that exceeds end-user's expectations. Must be proficient at documentation and design, creative problem solving and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
College Degree or equivalent : B.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent),
MINUMIM YEARS OF EXPERINCE
Solution Engineer: 4+
- Java full stack and experience in Java script development
- Prior experience with Clinical/Provider application/domain
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.