Business Manager / Financial Senior Consultant (TS/SCI/Polygraph) (35109)
- Provide financial reporting, data analysis, and front office support.
- Front Office Support: Strategic communications and organizational documentation
- Service delivery optimization: Business process improvement, reporting/dashboarding, metrics
- Finance/Pricing Support: Data analysis and Excel modeling
- Responsible for full-time on-site support
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Finance & Enterprise Performance (F&EP) teams advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions to help clients develop strategies and capabilities that support enterprise-wide decision-making, develop operating models to optimize organizational performance, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel)
- 2+ years' experience with financial statement analysis and audits
- 2+ years' experience in technical accounting functions
- Demonstrated experience with business process improvement
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United State s without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance required
- Travel up to 25%
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification and/or CDFM, CGFM
- Previous experience with federal government financial statements
- Previous experience supporting efforts to achieve auditability in the Intelligence Community