Strategy & Business Process Consultant w/ Polygraph (38309)
- Ingest risk and proactively inform of supply chain risks to customers and stakeholders across the globe.
- Pursue strategic opportunities to implement supply chain best practices while navigating operational and administrative concerns within G200. Assist client in developing standard operating procedures across the office and multiple efforts; helping client identify and define strategic process improvement.
- Produce and provide training and outreach briefings, curricula, and programs to internal G200 stakeholders/office, as well external IC wide community of practice. Working and assisting client closely in course/module designs and content creations.
- Identify and update acquisition tradecraft across G200 for both contract and non-contract procurements; introducing risk mitigations and updating current business process across enterprise-wide stakeholders. Further, advocate for streamlined business processes and NextGen risk methodologies built into the acquisition tradecraft and challenge traditional thinking around logistics and procurements in support of G200 and senior decision makers.
- Assist in the requirement generation, milestone formulation, and process mapping for future state case management system as it pertains to the ingestion and tracking/monitoring of risk across the enterprise.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Supply Chain & Network Operations Offering helps clients transform their value chains into a competitive edge. Professionals drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness by furnishing proactive insights and enhancing decision-making. Teams advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions by providing operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions. Teams also optimize operations, product, and material flows, and create greater synergy for the supply network to optimize mission performance.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Background in risk analysis, risk mitigation, strategy, organizational transformation, or training.
- A supply chain and/or logistics background.
- Strong business and process skillset and consulting acumen.
- Strong PowerPoint and excel background, as well as being able to brief large groups, and articulate complex ideas.
- Professional whom is a self-starter and can be proactive with problem set.
- Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph security clearance required
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.