Senior Consultant IVR and Bot Development ( 577783-1H )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
A senior Professional Services Consultant is responsible for design and development of IVR/Speech and chat bot solutions using various contact center and digital experience technologies. You must have experience in delivering end-to-end Customer Experience (CX) voice solutions for large enterprise customers. At this role, youwill work across software development lifecycle and ensure successful implementation of Customer Experience solutions. You must have solid technical skills as well as customer facing experience.
- Designing and developing speech-enabled IVR application using Genesys and Nuance contact center products.
- Developing conversational IVR and AI solutions using state of the art machine language and AI technologies such as Google CCAI and Azure Cognitive Services.
- Supporting various testing activities to ensure quality deliverable of voice and digital applications.
- Designing premise and cloud based solution using Google Dialogflow, Microsoft Bot Framework, and integrate with industry leading contact center technologies such as Genesys and Cisco.
- Reviewing customers’ business requirement and provide pre-sales assessments for future opportunities.
- Working with Project Managers to provide tasks, dependencies, and deliverables for successful project completion.
- Building application delivery package and deploy them to production and non-production environments.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in architecting and delivering voice solutions using Genesys Voice Platform.
- Experience in common programming languages in Java, Java Script, Node JS.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE.
- Experience with web technology and application server platforms such as Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with one of the AI / NLP (Natural Language Processing) technologies such as Google Dialogflow or Microsoft Bot Framework.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or a related field.
- Six or more years of experience with IVR / Speech development using VXML, GRXML, Java, and Java Scripts.
- Ability to self-manage in a fast paced environment.
- Oral and written communications skills to both technical and business audiences.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Obtained or have the ability to obtain an AI Certification: Azure AI and / or Google Cloud Certification.
- Obtained or have the ability to obtain a Genesys Certification – Voice Platform Consultant.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).