Business Operations Consultant ( 584237-1E )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon is serious about innovation. About being the first and being the best. Verizon Location Technology (VLT) sits at the core of the Strategy and New Business Development organization and is a critical part of driving innovation across our global customer base, both inside and outside of Verizon. Backed by more than 50 years of location-based expertise, we are building solutions that leverage the power of location intelligence to help drive technologies of the future. Technologies like 5G, Multi-Access Edge Computing and Artificial Intelligence that are allowing us to create products that were previously impossible. We’re building tomorrow with the best of today.
We are looking for an analytics and contracts management professional who is passionate about the business of location and geospatial services, to support the Business Operations team in the Location Services group within our Strategic Platforms organization. You will report to the Manager of Business Operations and will be responsible for contract key dates management, deal planning and performance management in support of new and established product lines across Verizon Location Technology businesses. You will have Business Analysis experience and excellent communication skills, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment.
- Contract management across Verizon Location Technology, managing contract expirations, key dates and notice provisions (e.g. notice of non-renewal) and analytics to optimize deal terms and support VLT partner planning and management.
- Monthly performance management tracking for partners and customers to ensure key metrics are met post contract and proactively evaluate whether partnership should be restructured to meet the needs of the org.
- Work cross functionally with both NBI and product & engineering to understand purchasing/capex needs, track key dates and regularly update tracking documentation to ensure we stay on track with CapEx spending goals.
- Implements and manages reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com ensuring Customer Success, Partner Management and senior leadership team have access to key data required to successfully manage the business.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with systems including Excel & PowerPoint.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Three or more years in a Business Analyst and/or contract management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related degree.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform SalesForce.com administrative functions.
- Ability to bequantitative and qualitative analytical.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).