Business Resilience and Continuity Senior Consultant (67495)
- Identify unique risks or single points of failure that could cause an extended business disruption or crisis
- Design operating models and techniques that maximize the adoption of risk and resilience methods
- Implement technologies that enable organizations to respond to and recover from events in a more responsive and adaptive manner.
- Actively participate and facilitate in workshop and lab environments
- Collaborate with team members and clients on unique strategies that will enable organizations to withstand different internal and external risks
- Educate clients on a variety of resilience disciplines including business continuity, crisis management, technical disaster recovery, risk management and emergency response
- Support the Crisis & Resilience leadership and teams on pursuits and special projects
- Contribute eminence to expand the Risk Intelligence portfolio and the industries and clients we serve
As the world becomes smaller and more connected, Deloitte Cyber provides the next-generation capabilities that help clients address evolving cyber threats. Our programs and offerings enhance an organization's ability to detect and respond faster, build resilience, innovate and experiment, and collaborate more effectively. The result is a dynamic environment for experienced cyber professionals. We continually refresh our technical and global knowledge. We work with the leading software and technology companies in the security and business space. We go well beyond strategy to cover implementation, testing, and managing. And we're doing all of that in the face of daunting challenges and in support of vital imperatives for Deloitte and its clients. As a part of the Deloitte team, you won't just be working in cyber, you'll be working at the leading edge of cyber. Learn more about Deloitte Cyber.