Director Bedding Product Development (68606)
The Director of Bedding Development is responsible for developing business strategies assortment plans to maximize the Company’s brand, online conversion rate, customer experience, sales and profits and the Company’s ecommerce platform while ensuring consistencies across channels. This position drives product development efforts.
- Lead a team to increase product conversions and overall site performance to meet annual goals.
- Develop a framework for capturing data to optimize performance.
- Deliver strong selling performance and year-over-year growth to the Company’s website through executing merchandising strategies with excellence for all home furnishings categories.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to make recommendations to optimize site navigation and product page’s templates based on site metrics, profound home furnishings knowledge, creativity and industry best practices.
- Drive the product placement of all web category pages based on site success metrics, profound home furnishings knowledge, creativity and industry best practices.
- Review performance and initiatives; develop alignment with parts of the business to ensure delivery against stated sales and margin targets.
- Make employment decisions and/or recommendations on hiring, improvement plans, transfers, promotions, corrective actions, terminations, pay adjustments, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience, required
- 7 years' of track record in bedding/furnishings development, Marketing or related field of equivalent work experience, required
- Demonstrated results in driving B2C sales through strategy and implementation
- Experience in developing frameworks to analyze and report on development and performance
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment.
- While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.