Director Business Systems Analysis - Genesys Routing - Telecommute (108822753)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the lifecycle of new, existing or acquisition capabilities in the OmniChannel space. You will review product performance against expectations and facilitate or influence changes to your product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal performance.
You will work with internal and external business constituents to determine future capability and feature direction and respond to technology inquiries.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* or work a hybrid shift* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
We are seeking a senior-level technical leader well versed in to establish and drive technical strategy in contact center routing, including advanced routing strategies such as behavioral pairing, context and intent-based personalization, and orchestration of cross-channel, blended experiences. The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of contact center technology, contact routing tools and strategies, performance metrics, and interoperability/dependencies between technologies.
The position will drive capability strategy, technical planning, and roadmap delivery for an assigned product area, oversee the work of junior resources supporting this portfolio, and be a primary resource for helping Optum and UHC businesses drive enhanced customer engagement, improve service and NPS, and drive operational efficiencies.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in IT Technical leadership roles
- 10+ years as a senior technology SME in contact center technology
- 5+ years of specific experience with contact center routing and personalization technology, and application of routing technologies to diverse, high-volume contact centers
- 5+ years of experience with both Genesys voice and digital routing capabilities and strategies
- Experience producing Product Demos and Product information materials
- Expertise with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) delivery and software design, development, test and operational automation
- Solid record of facilitating, driving and delivering presentations to executive level stakeholders
- Strong leadership, diplomacy, presence, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong influential and negotiations skill
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Master’s Degree
- Relevant certifications
- Experience with business consulting in technology
- Leading on and offshore teams
- Business Systems Analysis work in the healthcare or insurance industry
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $113,500 to $218,100. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $113,500 to $218,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.