Director of Business Development - Client & Account Management - Prof 2 (339159)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Chubb Global Risk Advisors is a global consulting enterprise which provides health, safety, environmental, and engineering services to clients across the globe.
Chubb Global Risk Advisors will be the preferred provider of consulting and compliance services in the unbundled market while maintaining our underwriting and loss control capabilities to support Chubb. Our relentless focus on the customer experience will build our brand preference. Our customers will define us as customer-focused, experienced, flexible, creative and efficient.
Plan, coordinate, and execute business development strategies.
- Direct EHS service(s) lead generation and sales for assigned territory
- Develop and manage relationships with buyers of HSE consulting services
- Meet sales objectives
- Use of Customer Relationship Management tool to track and measure sales metrics
- Coordinate activities to enhance presence, commitment, and capabilities in the marketplace
- Implement target industry, service, and account strategies
- Technical Environmental Health and Safety expertise (non-remediation)
- Able to provide senior level HSE technical support