Field Account Manager, Small Business - Hooksett, NH (106253943)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Field Account Manager for Small Business is responsible for the customer’s total service experience with UnitedHealthcare. The role of the Field Account Manager encompasses service and education to brokers and both new and existing clients that are both fully insured and level-funded. Serves as the key liaison between the customer and the Central Service team, trending/monitoring of service issue resolution, and education for the customer and their employees. Overall, the Field Account manager will strive to provide the customer with an exceptional service experience, in a virtual environment, resulting in a positive Net Promoter Score (NPS). This position reports to the Small Business Regional FAM Director.
The SB Field Account Manager is accountable for client and member education as well as escalated service issues of small business customers. In this position, the SB Field Account Manager is responsible for the following:
- Seamlessly leverages technology to conduct open enrollment meetings and build awareness of wellness programs
- Successfully manages a large volume of cases and activity in a virtual environment
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships virtually
- Independently and proactively acts as a consultative resource for the customer
- Acts as a strategic partner and consultative resource to the customer, responsible for the customer’s total service experience
- Meets with customers as needed to review service-related statistics including ideas for improving or enhancing the customer’s experience
- Communicates administrative or service-related changes to the customer
- Addresses and partners with the central sales support and matrixed teams to resolve any escalated issues sent to the Field Account
- Manager, the Strategic Account Executive/Renewal Account Executive, or other field employee
- Trains and educates customers on UHC eServices, eCR Reporting, and other eTools as appropriate
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Insurance license as required by law within 90 days of hire
- 2+ years of experience in managing customer relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other virtual productivity tools
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- 3+ years of health care industry experience
- Bilingual, English/Spanish
- Human Resources or Medical Benefits experience
- Proven ability to work with external customers such as employers, consumers, consultants, and brokers in a virtual environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent virtual presentation skills in both small and large group settings
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence internal business partners
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.