Business Performance Manager - FP&A (109386902)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Business Performance Manager supports the operations, data availability, revenue growth, and process and system optimization across all of CTP, with a focus on KPI reporting and data management. In this vital role you will lead the development and maintenance of visual performance management dashboards to assist teams and leaders in tracking and managing the key measures that indicate the health and performance of service delivery to their customers and business partners. This individual will be responsible for data collection, aggregation, report development and analysis of systems and data warehouses. The Business Performance Manager is also responsible for ensuring accuracy of data within business systems (salesforce, account management tool, etc.). In support of the functional leaders, the manager will perform data analysis to identify trends, support investigations, and proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assist functions in developing and monitoring key functional metrics to monitor performance in customer lifecycle, business performance, and operational efficiency
- Lead process improvement projects to simplify and automate business processes to improve the efficiency, effectiveness of process controls, and improve customer satisfaction
- Proactively determine future process improvement opportunities and present options to leadership for review
- Prepares/presents monthly/quarterly/yearly metrics for leadership team on overall activities
- Builds and maintains specific data analytic queries and data stores, standard and custom report layouts, and a library of executive report formats
- Drives system-wide data alignment and synchronization via manual and automated processes
- Owns responsibility of running, uploading, QA, analyzing and streamlining data runs/uploads to maintain parity across systems while supporting strategic development of data availability across the organization
- Highly organized and possess strong planning skills. Will be managing many projects from many internal customers
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with internal team members
- Self-motivated with a constant focus on optimization of systems and processes
- Ability to keep track of multiple moving parts and overlapping initiatives
- Conceptual thinker comfortable with ambiguity
- Willingness to get into the weeds on certain initiatives and manage others more hands off
- Must have a “can-do” and “we over me” attitude
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s in business or related field of study
- 3+ years of relevant experience in financial reporting, data analysis/management, and/or systems management
- Experience with Tableau
- Working knowledge of Accounting and Finance processes
- Solid data skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience managing multiple changing priorities and meeting deadlines
- SQL knowledge
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
naviHealth, part of Optum and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, combines the talents of our dedicated staff and leading-edge technology to deliver compassionate care to seniors nationwide. With millions of lives touched, we are innovating the way health care is delivered from hospital to home so seniors can lead more fulfilling lives. A career with us means making an impact in the lives of those we serve, including vulnerable populations who benefit from care that is more efficient, more effective and more human. Our environment empowers our team members to elevate our interactions with each other and the experiences we deliver to our patients, giving them more days at home. Join our team, it’s your chance to improve the lives of millions while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.