Product Development Manager ( 597877-1D )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon is looking for a Product Manager to own the project for FedRAMP of the BlueJeans Platform. Overall activity will range from ownership of data privacy standards to driving BlueJeans through the FedRAMP certification process. The Product Manager will perform requirements assessment, define a roadmap and timeline, and work with numerous internal teams to deliver a product experience that meets the Video Collaboration needs of government entities.
- The right candidate will be a self-starter that can work in a fast-paced environment that resembles a startup culture and is willing to wear “multiple hats”. This role will be highly cross functional, working to create alignment across various teams like Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Operations, Legal, Security and Customer Support.
- Responsible for analyzing FedRAMP controls and compliance requirements, aligning product requirements and deliverables to address same.
- Ensure BlueJeans by Verizon products comply with vertical specific security, data encryption, and data access requirements, including Telehealth.
- Collaborate with other product managers, legal, security, privacy, engineering, operations, sales, marketing to develop the delivery for government verticals in US and ensure compliance
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Product Management.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- MBA or an equivalent Master’s degree.
- Experience working with US government standard certification and compliance processes including FedRAMP
- Experience managing and supporting FedRAMP implementation and continuous monitoring activities
- Knowledge with GDPR and CCPA requirements.
- Experience with business judgment.
- Ability to influence others, strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of unified communications, videoconferencing, and the collaboration market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to articulate complex topics in a simple manner.
- Ability to manage projects in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- Proven ability to interact with customers and internal stakeholders at all levels
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.