Sr Business Development Operations Manager - Win Plan Lead ( R-00087174 )
The Defense Group Business Development Operations is looking for a Sr Business Development Manager - Defense Win Plan Lead.
This individual is responsible for increasing the quality of the Defense Group captures and proposals by ensuring Win Plan adherence and performing process improvement activities.
- Active participation in Collaboration Sessions and Decision Points (PNP, BNB, BAR) by providing critical and constructive feedback to capture teams.
- Facilitating Why We Win Workshops that result in a clear understanding of the customer’s evaluation criteria and the Leidos strategy to provide a discriminating solution.
- Defense gate review scheduling for Group and Corporate ATO opportunities.
- Capture Insight Check maintenance, enhancements and analysis to provide feedback to capture teams and BD leadership.
- Post delivery and post award Lessons learned facilitator for all Group and Corporate ATO opportunities.
- Communication with the entire Defense BD team via the monthly Defense BD Working Group and the BD Hot Off the Press emails.
- Hands on participation in color reviews for select Group and Corporate ATO proposals and EN responses.
- Custodian of the Defense BD Prism page as well as select folders in the Defense BD Vector site.
- Special process improvement projects to increase Defense Group PWin and overall capture efficiencies.
- Requires a BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Expert understanding of the Leidos business development process
- Expert experience with the Leidos Win Plan
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and competitive edge
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to continually learn and grow
- Ability to Work in Team
- Ability to work under pressure
- 7 years of Capture Management or Business Development experience
- Major in Business, Marketing, STEM or related discipline
- Knowledge and experience in the US Government's procurement process
- Knowledge of Government Contractor’s proposal process and development
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.