Sr. Manager, Talent & Organizational Development - Enterprise Sales
Sr. Manager, Talent & Organizational Development - Enterprise Sales (Job Number: 2216042 )
In Penske Talent Development, it is our mission to create the experiences and resources for our colleagues to transform as human beings. In doing so, we grow the organization’s capacity to serve our communities while being a positive force for good in the world.
The Senior Manager, Talent & Organization Development – Enterprise Sales is responsible for leading the evolution and execution of a portfolio of development initiatives and solutions for Sales leaders and teams across the enterprise. This role will focus solely on the growth and individual development of all Sales personnel across the Penske Transportation Solutions network (both Penske Truck Leasing and Penske Logistics). This role is responsible for the design, development and facilitation of Sales development programs, workshops, and experiences.
The role offers the opportunity to lead development initiatives at scale across the enterprise and requires close collaboration with Senior Leadership and Human Resources partners. The ideal candidate will be passionate and experienced in learning design, adult development, learning technologies, facilitation, and coaching.
The Senior Manager, Talent & Organization Development – Enterprise Sales will report to the Sr Director, Talent & Organization Development. Penske’s corporate offices are located in Reading, PA, 75 miles northwest of Philadelphia. Most of our executive leadership team are based out of the office or frequent the office for meetings. Candidates that are within a commutable distance are highly preferred. All candidates must be able to establish and maintain presence in order to advance initiatives with senior leaders and oversee positive relations with staff.
- Design, develop, facilitate, and evaluate advanced functional development programs and initiatives that link business strategies to individual and organization performance. Design and facilitate learning programs and modules to the highest standards of program design and delivery. Use master facilitation skills and techniques delivered in a variety of modalities to meet participants where they are and lead them toward their growing edge.
- Leverage deep and broad subject matter expertise in Sales Learning & Development best practices to design, develop and deliver the organization’s portfolio Sales programs and experiences that build upon each other and span various levels of Sales expertise and Sales Leadership.
- Collaborate with functional and regional leaders to align on a consistent approach to development planning and provide targeted resources to support business needs.
- Conduct necessary needs assessments to determine functional Sales learning and capability requirements.
- Other projects as assigned
- Master’s Degree in related area of study (i.e., OD, HR, I/O Psychology) or equivalent experience required
- Solid base of professional certifications and qualifications within Learning & Development required
- 5 years of program development and facilitation experience required
- Excellent communication, project and program management, and influence skills required
- Must have deep subject matter expertise in program design & facilitation, adult development, and transformational learning
- Must have in-depth knowledge of and experience in Sales
- Sincere hunger to learn
- Deep personal humility and strong professional will
- Strong executive presence and interpersonal skills; organization savvy and quickly garners credibility with senior executives as well as associates at all levels of the organization
- Self-directed, problem-solver who works well in ambiguous and complex organization processes and systems
- Excellent individual and organizational diagnostic skills and a bias for action
- Mindset and Perspective: Results and effectiveness oriented; sees long term goals; deliberately, prioritizes work tasks; inquiring and open to feedback; the future inspires; is drawn to learning; seeks mutuality in relations, collaborative; is aware of personal patterns of behavior.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
In Talent Development, we:
- Grow leaders at all levels of the organization
- Honor the wholeness of the human experience
- Explore multiple perspectives with inclusion and humility
- Stay connected to meaning and purpose
- Develop ourselves
- Stay curious and humble
- Look to make a difference everyday
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Kachel Boulevard 100 Kachel Boulevard
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Human Resources
Req ID: 2216042