Senior Territory Business Manager, Neurology
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- The Senior Neurology Territory Business Manager is responsible for achieving all territory sales goals through the promotion, sale and support of company products or services in his/her geographic territory.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Direct one-to-one communication ( in a blended setting of virtual engagements and in-person contact) with physicians and health care professionals in support of approved product indications.
- Contacting medical professionals and explaining features and benefits of products offered.
- Work with full office staff to provide suite of services to support patients
- Develop a territory business plan to capture greatest uptake of promoted products
- Work with a matrix team to support full services offered to HCPs and patients
- Planning and organizing peer programs in territory.
- Communicating competitive market intelligence to brand teams and management.
- Timely and accurate completion of all administrative expectations.
- Responsible for complying with all federal (PDMA/OIG), state regulations and BMS Policies relative to prescription drug sampling.
- Follows all sampling procedures as detailed within BMS Sample Compliance Policies and Procedures Manual
- Attend trade conferences and society meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
- Experience calling on Neurologists highly preferred
- Experience selling in the MS market desirable
- Proven track record that demonstrates top sales accomplishments.
- Ability to develop relationships with physicians, nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including reimbursement preferred
- Possesses a strong work ethic, ability to develop priorities, and manage time appropriately.
- Works with all members of a team effectively.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.