Business Development Manager (337050)
This position is responsible for achieving Chubb’s Accident & Health Global Accident & Sickness new business goals by executing key strategies within the region. This position will work in partnership with the Regional Underwriting Manager to establish goals and the action plans to achieve these goals.
The role will be to advance new business production for both the Retail Corporate Accident and Special Risk segments. The candidate will focus on travel risk management solutions, participant accident, student accident and other specialized accident products for small, middle and large companies/organizations.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to analyze the territory and market potential in order to define opportunities that strategically position the Chubb Accident & Health value proposition. By delivering solutions specifically designed to address multinational travel exposures, success will result in a dynamic shift in the market and how multinational companies currently evaluate and manage travel risk worldwide.
In addition, this position requires active collaboration with the Chubb Regional Operations team to create new market opportunities and to successfully produce new business. A high degree of internal and external communication with key clients, brokers and various internal support personnel is necessary to achieve a successful outcome.
Define and meet new business goal – Working with the Regional Underwriters and Regional Operations within the assigned region to establish goals and deliver them in the following area:
- Growth Strategies - Establishing, monitoring, and executing upon written marketing plans and strategies. This includes:
- Meet or exceed business development plan in assigned territory through brokers, consultants, TPA’s and other channels, by balancing efforts between sources.
- Execute strategies to identified prospects and targeted customers. Identify potential accounts and new business.
- Develop and manage key client & broker relations including scheduling and directing frequent account and broker presentations and office visits.
- Effectively position solutions to clients and producers to increase Chubb USA Accident & Health Division market share within region.
- Identify new sources of new business by cross marketing with other Chubb business units and through target marketing
- Prepare and conduct product fairs and other venues to promote A&H product lines. This includes customer education and product information meetings