Talent Temporary Workforce, Manager, Talent Business Advisor
This is a temporary salaried opportunity to join Deloitte Services LP for a short-term assignment. Temporary employees are not eligible for Deloitte's health benefits, life insurance, PTO or subsidies offered through the Health & Fitness program. They are, however, covered under Deloitte's Business Travel Accident policy and may participate in Before-Tax Transit benefits.
The Talent Temporary Workforce (TTW) program provides opportunities to expand your skills and networks by taking on roles within Talent for a defined length of time.
Talent Business Advisors ("TBA") focus on shaping the way Talent services are delivered to the Business by working in partnership with key business decision makers and establishing and maintaining a deep understanding of the business environment, strategy, and people implications. Our TBAs partner with leadership to address operational, talent, and talent lifecycle-related issues, including change management, organizational development, culture, employee relations, workforce planning, performance management, compensation planning, talent growth, inclusion, wellness, regulatory compliance, development, and coaching. TBAs proactively translate the practice business strategies into talent solutions that best enable the business to meet its strategic objectives.
Work you'll do
For this specific TTW opportunity, the TBA will be primarily responsible for assisting several of our Offering Portfolio and Industry TBAs and Leaders with the execution of our year-end performance management and compensation processes.
They may also be asked to partner with business leaders to execute and drive the delivery of our overall Talent strategy for their assigned Offering Portfolio/Industry while providing talent solutions in support of the talent strategy and business needs. Activities could include:
- Provide consultative talent services to business leaders while managing the overall delivery (managing and communicating timelines and critical milestones to leaders) of Talent services and processes across the talent life-cycle. This will require significant partnership with Talent teams across the Firm.
- Partner with key decision making business leaders to craft, execute and drive the delivery of the Talent strategy.
- Serve as the single point of contact for all Talent related initiatives and activities.
- Use data analytics and reporting to advise and guide senior leaders for effective and insightful decision-making. Distills complex information into key insights, clear recommendations, and action plans.
- Lead challenging conversations and interactions.
- Leverage the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Core Talent Services (CTS), Business Advisors have increased capacity to deliver deep industry insights and market leading practices that underpin and contribute to the definition and execution of business priorities.
The Talent Business Advisor organization champions a "One Talent Team" mindset through collaboration with the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Core Talent Services (CTS) to deliver integrated Talent services to support Business strategies and priorities.