Manager, Learning and Development Manager (29042)
- Leading the design, development, pilot, delivery, and evaluation of innovative learning and capability development solutions that support Deloitte Audit & Assurance professionals' performance and growth
- Defining and executing L&D strategies in collaboration with Development COE Leadership, senior Audit & Assurance leaders, and cross-functional Talent stakeholders
- Managing one of more curriculum portfolios of development experiences, including new solution development and ongoing maintenance of existing assets
- Leading project teams, which may include Development Specialists, Subject Matter Resources, Delivery Managers, vendors, and India-based instructional designers and technical teams, to ensure the effective development and delivery of curriculum, programs, and processes
- Aligning project teams and stakeholders to implement highly effective and innovative L&D solutions, including digitized content, individualized learning paths, and development in the flow of work
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and Deloitte policies and guidelines related to Continuing Professional Education and quality requirements
- Building, managing, and leveraging positive, collaborative partnerships among business stakeholders, SMRs and peers
- Providing functional expertise to identify, research, and resolve complex problems
- Bachelor's Degree; at least 8 years of related experience
- Demonstrated, end-to-end project/program management experience: conception and initiation, planning, execution, performance/monitoring, and project close
- Demonstrated consultative approach: excellent communication and influencing skills to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all management levels
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills, including experience owning client relationships with senior leaders
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data from multiple sources in order to identify themes and develop compelling recommendations
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced, complex, multi-tasking virtual environment
- Strong command of Microsoft Office skills and ability to produce deliverables that carry a "stamp of excellence."
- Up to 20% travel could be required based on role responsibilities
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience working in a learning and development organization
- Prior consulting or professional services experience
- Advanced degrees or certifications in Adult Learning, Organizational Psychology, or Human Resources
- Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.