Manager, Talent Business Advisor (23320)
- Partners with key decision making business leaders to craft, execute and drive the delivery of the Talent strategy.
- Serves as the single point of contact for all Talent related initiatives and activities.
- Provides strategic and consultative Talent services to business leaders. Identifies and counsels the business on Talent issues that affect the success of the business and articulates how Talent can help drive business performance.
- Leveraging the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Core Talent Services (CTS), Business Advisors have increased capacity to deliver deep industry insights and market leading practices that underpin and contribute to the definition and execution of business priorities.
The Talent Business Advisor organization champions a "One Talent Team" through collaboration with the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Core Talent Services (CTS) to deliver integrated Talent services to support Business strategies and priorities.
- Bachelor's Degree, 10+ years of Human Resource Management or related experience
- Required Technical Skills:
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolutions skills ; Proficient Microsoft Office skills; Track record of flexibility and learning agility; Ability to manage multiple complex projects with a virtual team (clients and team members); Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills; identification and resolution of issues effectively and appropriately; Ability to perform complex data analysis including data metrics affecting utilization; Ability to properly handle confidential information
- Required Functional Skills:
- Strong working knowledge of our Talent Models and Hybrid businesses
- Professional certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.