Senior Business Affairs Manager (14705)
- Manage business affairs across all agency accounts, working with the Global Chief Business Affairs officer to comply with all advertising laws.
- Review creative content for production and legal obstacles and advise on solutions.
- Draft, review, revise, and negotiate various agreements and licenses including talent, music, photo, video, celebrity, and 3rd party IP)
- Prepare union and non-union talent session and use estimates
- Administer union and non-union talent payment process
- Perform preliminary trademark searches
- Manage the Network Clearance submission process.
- Procure production insurance including special coverages.
- Review production agreements, vendor agreements and work with counsel on revisions.
- Administrate scopes of work working with Global Chief Business Affairs Officer.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with producers, creatives, and account executives.
- Serve as an ambassador for world class creative content always offering solutions to complex challenges.
- Ensures a high level of precision and organization is brought to all aspects of business affairs and production
The Deloitte Studios Team s its within our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce offering. Within our group, we create content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire our clients' customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and user-centric experiences. And, in doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations - all built to drive growth.
Our AM&C offering serves our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- At least 6+ years of business affairs experience at an advertising agency
- Polished communicator with good instincts
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor's Degree
- Understanding of sports and entertainment properties
- Experience with both digital and broadcast