Manager, Learning and Development, Manager/Specialist Master Development (21827)
- Bringing out the leader in every person
- A holistic approach to development that emphasizes not just education, but also self-awareness, exposure to real-world problems, and connections to people
- Positioning our people to help tackle some of the most complex issues in business, our communities and society at large.
- Empowering practitioners to have the information they need to help our clients solve their problems
Work you'll do
Act as a learning and talent development manager on effective and leading-edge learning and development designs that align with learning and talent development strategy to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Develop and implement the new Consulting Manager Development Strategy through collaboration with the Manager Development Strategy Advisory Council, business leaders, OP and Industry L&D teams
- Lead the design, development, evaluation, pilot and delivery of new development programs for Managers/Specialist Masters to help practitioners build leadership capabilities, knowledge and professional skills
- Manage the design and delivery of the Global Manager Milestone program for Consulting
- Develop and manage relationships with Consulting stakeholders and advise on development best practices
- Determine and use the best learning methods and technologies for learning needs, including in-person and virtual ILTs, Cura, podcasts, Brainsharks, Zoomforth and others
- Manage resources and budgets to ensure the effective delivery of curriculum, programs, and processes.
The Consulting Leader Development and Performance Team delivers business-focused, efficient and innovative learning and development experiences to help our practitioners best serve their respective industries. Through the work of this COE, development at Deloitte is not just about education - development is a vital part of Deloitte's leadership culture. We emphasize a holistic approach to development that is not just about education, but also self-awareness, exposure to real-world problems, and connections to people. We strive to position our people to help tackle some of the most complex issues in business, our communities and society at large.
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 8 years of related experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate and brainstorm with team members on best practices and innovative ideas
- Consultative approach toward clients
- Sound leadership skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Up to 20% travel could be required based on role responsibilities
- Experience working in a learning and development organization on leadership development programs
- Prior consulting or professional services experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.