Senior Manager - Business Information Security Officer (Tax) (23692)
- Influence security objectives and efforts across the FSS / EA.
- Protect critical assets and align and prioritize our cyber security investments.
- Establish enhanced information security defense, minimize vulnerabilities, and strengthen business resilience.
- Proactively work with the US CISO to understand and respond to key cyber security requirements where the US Cyber Security organization should play a role in conceptualizing, creating and managing information security services to the FSS.
- Engage closely with the respective FSS / EA Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and other Risk Management professionals to adopt consistent cyber security practices at the business level, report on cyber security risks, and drive risk mitigation.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Cyber Security vigilantly protects Deloitte and client data. The team leads a strategic cyber risk program that adapts to a rapidly changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks, and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat intelligence, and building a security culture across the organization, the team helps to protect the Deloitte brand.
Areas of focus include:
- Cyber design
- Risk & Compliance
- Technology Risk Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Protection
- Incident Response and Architecture
Our ideal candidate is an integrator of people and processes, a thought leader, a problem solver, and knowledgeable about cybersecurity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or Information Systems
- 10+ years of related experience, including cybersecurity and/or risk management experience in organizations of a similar scale or client-service experience in the field.
- Advanced generalist - organizational skills and experience, including project- or role-based experience in the following: policy and standards, risk management and reporting, and change management / adoption.
- C-level and executive interaction experience.
- Demonstrated experience driving strategy with cross-functional executive level stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to drive organizational change and work with multiple business units of an organization to effect change.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to interact effectively with professionals at all levels and communicate recommendations with diplomacy and tact.
- Experience across multiple security domains such as identity and access management (IAM), public-key encryption, security information and event management (SIEM), incident response, threat & vulnerability management.
- Broad knowledge and experience across IT infrastructure with security frameworks and standards such as ISO 17799/27001, NISPOM, PCI, and other relevant security-related regulations.
- Understanding of and ability to effectively apply trends and developments in the area of global security and risk management.
- Ability to frame and communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various levels.
- Strong understanding of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited operating environment OR successful experience working in a comparable global professional services organization is preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and DevSecOps approaches.
- Knowledge of cloud-based design (preferably Azure) and evaluation of the security aspects of proposed solutions
- Experience evaluating the likelihood and impact of application vulnerabilities.
- Professional security certifications such as CISSP, CCISO, or CISA or equivalent experience.