Business Development Manager (18377)
- Deliver and apply analysis of marketplace insights and competitive trends to targeting teams to drive growth strategy
- For priority accounts (a subset of your portfolio of targets), support account teams by leading meetings, providing research, developing action plans and driving accountability, keeping up with relevant market/industry/company intel, etc.
- Help identify potential opportunities to team with other Deloitte functions (e.g., Tax).
- Be a trusted advisor for the leaders in your market(s) by bringing insights, leading practices, and creative thinking to support them in their business development efforts.
- Help develop and execute internal communications strategy in support of the market's A&A growth program as needed.
- Serve as subject-matter expert for the local A&A practice on marketplace and industry developments, competitive intelligence, relevant marketing and alumni activities, etc.
- Leverage our Salesforce-based CRM system to track progress of growth efforts, provide real-time analytics to leaders, and report on results.
- Display positive attitude while exhibiting commitment to firm protocols and priorities.
- Lead and contribute to special projects as needed.
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of our stakeholders. Creative thinking and independence are key to success and are welcomed by our growth leaders. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit & Assurance.
- Experience in marketing, business development and/or pursuit management required
- 7-9 years of experience preferred; Big Four, audit, or professional services experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
- Excellent relationship development and persuasive skills-at all levels of the organization
- Strong project- and people-management skills
- Strong analytic, critical thinking, and creative capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft office; knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM a plus
- Travel up to 20% (while up to 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)