Business Development Senior Manager (18372)
- For priority accounts, meet with account teams to vet/support/revise strategic plans in order to drive accountability and progress, and track action items.
- Be a trusted advisor to the office and growth leaders in your market(s) and serve as a champion of Deloitte's Green Dot mindset by bringing insights, leading practices, and creative thinking to support them in their growth efforts.
- Help develop and execute internal communications strategy in support of the market's A&A growth program as needed.
- Serve as subject-matter expert for local Audit practice on marketplace and industry developments, competitive intelligence, relevant marketing and alumni activities, and Deloitte messaging ( g. , audit innovation).
- Leverage Salesforce CRM system to track progress of full-service accounts as well as to report on overall target list as needed.
- Lead and contribute to special projects as needed.
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of our stakeholders. Creative thinking and independence are key to success and are welcomed by our growth leaders. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit & Assurance.
- Experience in marketing, pursuit management, or business development
- 10+ years of experience preferred
- Big Four, audit, or professional services marketing, business development, or pursuit experience preferred
- BA required, MA preferred-marketing, business, English, journalism, communications, or related field(s)
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
- Excellent relationship development and persuasive skills-at all levels of the organization
- Strong project- and people-management skills
- Strong analytic, critical thinking, and creative capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft office; knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM a plus