Business Analytics Manager (18483)
- Designs and implements predictive and statistical models to forecast future business performance leveraging advanced machine learning platforms.
- Analyzes internal and external data to understand performance drivers and identify improvement opportunities
- Streamlines and automates analytical processes and data pipelines that feed predictive models and dashboards for leadership
- Examines Deloitte Consulting's businesses from different perspectives, finding new analytical insights, while establishing analytics as a sustainable, world-class capability
- Works across Deloitte Consulting's businesses to support the Enabling Areas and Business Functions in a variety of special and complex analytics projects
- Communicate analysis and recommendations in a clear, succinct manner and produce leadership-quality deliverables that explain, present and analyze the financial performance and plans of the business
The Consulting Operations & Finance team provides specialized analytical and finance services in support of the Deloitte Consulting Leadership. The team drives key processes including strategic analytics, long-range financial planning, external and internal trend analysis, annual planning and investments analysis.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience with focus on advanced analytics and predictive modeling
- Deep knowledge about machine learning algorithms such as random forests, clustering, logistic regression, etc.
- Advanced experience in Dataiku and/or DataRobot.
- Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science, Statistics or related field
- Experience in data visualization and statistical modeling tools (e.g., Tableau, Python, R)
- Experience in UiPath
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.