Cyber Learning & Development Senior Manager (26135)
- Bringing out the leader in every person
- A holistic approach to development that emphasizes not just education, but also self-awareness, exposure to real-world problems, and connections to people
- Positioning our people to help tackle some of the most complex issues in business, our communities and society at large
- Aligning learning and training programs to support Cyber SGO growth goals
This role will sit within the Cyber Strategic Growth Offering (SGO), an area of Deloitte's Cyber practice that has the aspiration of growing Deloitte's market leading position, boldly pursuing opportunities to scale our existing business, transforming our offerings and building new capabilities to address emerging and anticipated market needs. The individual will work directly with senior Cyber SGO leaders in support of these goals.
Work you'll do
- Define and execute on a Cyber SGO learning strategy for Cyber and non-Cyber practitioners in alignment with approved SGO business case, including:
- Reskilling/Upskilling Program for onboarding new professionals and reskilling/upskilling existing professionals
- Cyber Badging Program Rollout
- Create annual development plan and related budget to execute the Cyber SGO learning strategy.
- Manage the annual budget to support the development plan, as well as the associated spending forecast on a monthly basis
- Lead the Cyber SGO learning portfolio, including:.
- Prepare executive reports- up to and including the Board of Directors
- Socialize and gain consensus on Cyber SGO training goals with Cyber SGO leadership to obtain buy-in
- Facilitate Talent needs (e.g. staffing, contracting/hiring) to execute on goals/plan
- Work across Deloitte - including Learning, Talent, Consulting, and other areas of Advisory - to achieve shared goals
- Bring/leverage best practices across the Cyber SGO and other areas of the Firm (existing materials, best practices, client stories, industry connection points) to create best-in-class programs, including:
- Buy, build and/or redesign solutions, as needed
- Recommend appropriate delivery mode(s) (e.g. classroom, on demand, virtual classroom, blended learning and/or performance support)
- Develop the vision, strategy and implementation plan to drive learning beyond the classroom, employing emerging technologies and creative design ideas to make learning "sticky"
- Oversee the analysis of learner feedback and other data to promote continuous improvement of development solutions, consistently moving development to the next level.
- Bring bleeding edge training trends, technologies, etc. in order to contribute innovative ideas to the practice
- Lead with excellence and foster high-performing teams in virtual environments. Develop team members through advocacy, coaching mentoring and training
- Actively partner with the Advisory Learning team in the US and India to share ideas, leverage work and provide leading-edge development for all Cyber SGO learners
The Cyber SGO Learning Team will deliver business-focused, efficient and innovative learning and development programs and experiences, thoughtfully designed to help our Cyber SGO professionals best serve at every stage of their career. Development at Deloitte is not just about education - development is a vital part of Deloitte's leadership culture of continuous learning and innovation, where we provide a spark to upskill our practitioners by innovating the way practitioners learn through centralized efforts, driving incentives, and thinking big.
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 10 years of related experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, professional services environment
- Sound leadership skills
- Strong strategic and critical thinking to identify interdependencies between issues, data, and outcomes; clear understanding of how moving pieces come together to build the big picture
- Established track record for taking a consultative approach to designing and delivering innovative learning programs with measurable business results that meet stakeholder needs
- Go-to resource for adult learning theories, leading-edge instructional design methods, performance consulting, communications and change management
- Significant program management experience in successfully planning, managing and delivering multiple, concurrent, and complex work streams in a matrixed organization with aggressive timelines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills that build relationships at all levels across the organization with the ability to influence, collaborate, and build consensus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and present data-driven insights and trends.
- Proven ability to communicate ideas and insights in person, virtually, and in writing, succinctly and with impact, understanding what is relevant vs. what is "noise" to the audience.
- Up to 20% travel could be required based on role responsibilities
- MBA or other advanced degree in training and development, human resources development, education, organizational psychology, or related field
- Prior consulting or professional services experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.